Monday, June 16, 2008

Shameka's new Etsy Site

Teal Leopard Stitch Markers and Bracelet

I have always be impressed by the tremendous talent in bloggers - the knitting,writing, photography, patterns, artwork, gardening, etc... the list goes on and on. We seem to grow best when inspired by the work of another. The constant building on a good idea results in the most fantastic things and even better the growth and empowerment of a woman.
I am so very excited to announce that - Shameka, has just opened her own Etsy shop. She specializes in stitch markers and jewelry. Really neat stuff! I want to invite everyone to stop by and visit her site and please tell a friend.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

She's oh so talented and feel honored I get to see her stuff in person!

Kim said...

You're preaching to the choir. Shameka rocks and just like Deborah, I'm honored to get to see here stuff in person.

Krissy said...

I like the idea of having a matching bracelet. I would have to be in the market for stitch markers before I can buy any.

Tammy said...

Oooh! I love stitch markers! Off to Etsy!

Shameka said...

I feel honored that you guys find my stuff to be amazing. That is just the inspiration that I need to keep going. It is always great when an idea materializes and is appreciated. Also, I strongly believe in women's empowerment, pushing the envelope, expanding your boundaries, and doing things that are slightly unconventional. Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it!!!

Olga said...

You know, I feel like I didn't really start getting creative till i started reading blogs and doing my own, it really does push you to go farther and try stuff and not feel like there are boundrys to hold you back.

Romi said...

Very nice!

bravebird said...

Shameka is just a firecracker, she never stops and everything she does is guaranteed to be spectacular and in grand style!