Thursday, April 10, 2008

24 hours and counting....


Less than 24 hours until I am freed from the tyranny of wire and brackets and rubber bands. In less than 24 hours I will sit myself down and open wide for a couple hours to have my mouth released from it's prison and when I get up I will be smiling - hopefully very pretty.



Tomorrow I get my braces off!!



After almost three years and only a few decades of wanting straight teeth I will have accomplished my goal. I can't totally explain the glee that has overcome me. I want to dance in joyful expectation. I want to sing. I want to hug everyone.



But first I am off to buy Rembrandt toothpaste, a whitening kit, a new toothbrush and some red lipstick.

3 comments:

sophanne said...

WOo HOO!

Kristin said...

You will be beautiful!

Olga said...

thats cool! I read on an English blog that people in other countries can always pick out the Americans because they have such nice stright, white teeth!