Thursday, February 28, 2008

Work

I haven't had anything to say or write in a long time now. I am so completely overwhelmed with work. I work at home, I work in the classroom, I work in the yard and I work at work. Even with all that I'm thinking about working on redecorating my bedroom. I am constantly working. On the one hand working a lot is good - I'm sleeping better than I have in years and I not bored, but...on the other hand, I'm tired and I'm tired. Now being tired isn't so bad, its not contagious and its easily remedied - take a break and get some rest. But I can't rest because everywhere I look I see work, and every time I close my eyes I think about work. When I'm going to get some work done, how much work I will be able to get done....
At this point in my frustration I always pull a Scarlet O'Hara "As God is my witness I shall never dig another potato in my life" no that's not it, oh now I remember, ' Oh fiddlesticks I'll think about that another day...

3 comments:

5elementknitr said...

Or Annie, "The sun'll come out tomorrow...."

Quail Hill Knits said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can ceratinly relate to being overwhelmed. My job is crazy right now and it nevers seems to stop. Add in all the homework, house cleaning and yard work and I can't seem to get ahead. That's why I force myself to make time to do something for myself once a week. Birdwatching is one of those things....

yarndork said...

I personally like the line from The Princess Bride...from Andre..."Everybody Move!"