Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogger Christmas

It has been so wonderfully fun for me all day to open my e-mail and find comments, lovely comments, juicy comments, fun comments, comments!!!!! Ah the power of the written word. Like presents under the Christmas tree I see comments under my blog entry and it has put a big smile on my face. Thank you to everyone who posted comments (presents) for me and
Thank you to Yarnhog for the kind introduction to the party. I truly appreciate YOU!
Actually I got double presents today - all the comments and discovering all the wonderful blogs. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky, lucky, lucky me.
Thank you very much.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Welcome to blogland!

We did kitchen reno's last year and were shopping for a fridge (and stove and microwave and dishwasher)and I hated it. HATED IT. My husband likes to hit every possible store and see every possible model. I just want ot go in, buy something and go home. Here's hoping our appliances keep the ice cream from turning to soup for many years to come.

Kristin said...

welcome to the world of blog!
it's fun times here.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you a good response from Yarnhog's post. I was glad she mentioned you because it made me realize that you weren't in my bloglines anymore. I don't know what happened... but you had disappeared. I've got you back plugged in now though!

Lydee said...

I was actually dumb enough to eat spoiled meat from a dying refridgator when I was in college. I'm lucky I didn't get sick. I didn't eat meat for a while afterward though!

Here's to happiness with your new fridge!

Steph B said...

Hey, happy blogging! I got so excited the day I realized someone besides one of my best friends actually read my blog, I just about peed myself. Pathetic but true. And don't even talk about refrigerators - we moved last summer and I have a side-by-side that I absolutely despise. I want my old bottom-mount freezer model SOOOOOOO bad!

yarndork said...

Yeah, ok, but how's the kitchen renovation going? You did talk hubby into matching all the other stuff with the new fridge, right?